Marketing & Promotions Internship - Spring 2016 – Bozeman Stingers Hockey Club (Bozeman, MT)
About The Stingers:
The Bozeman Stingers Hockey Club is a 501(c)4 non-profit organization that competes at the USA Hockey Sr. A division & as members of the Black Diamond Hockey League (BDHL).
The Bozeman Stingers Hockey Club strongly supports the community and the development of ice hockey in the Bozeman area. Players give back by coaching youth hockey teams, volunteering at the rink, officiating hockey games, and supporting the Bozeman Amateur Hockey Association (BAHA) and the Gallatin Ice Foundation (GIF). A percentage of all Stingers proceeds go back to the Gallatin Ice Foundation to support their effort to "Raise The Barn" and provide year-round ice to the Bozeman community.
Home games are played at the Haynes Pavilion in Bozeman, MT. Additional away games are played in the ski resort towns of Jackson, WY, Sun Valley, ID, & Missoula, MT.
For more information, visit www.bozemanstingers.com.
We are looking for intelligent, motivated and hard working candidates for our internship.
• Assist the Marketing team with daily activities, events and projects.
• Assist with the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to maximize ticket revenue, promote community events and increase brand awareness.
• Assist with the execution and evaluation of all advertising creative used in media outlets, including radio, print, outdoor, etc.
• Assist in the maintenance of digital and social media platforms and implementation of new marketing strategies.
• Assist with the planning and execution of all grass roots marketing efforts, community events and corporate partnership activation.
• Assist with the organization and implementation of game night activities at five Bozeman Stingers home games, as well as special game night promotions.
• All other duties as assigned.
This role will begin in January 2016. The hiring manager will contact the candidate directly if they feel they are a match for the role.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Stingers Intern Application”